- This event has passed.
Washington Career Fair
February 8, 2018 @ 8:00 am - February 8, 2020 @ 8:00 amFree
Meet face to face with top employers hiring for Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Financial Services, Management, I.T. and Government positions.If you have been looking for a new career or just ready to start a new job you don’t want to miss this exciting hiring event. Professional Dress is required and please bring additional copies of your resume.
What to expect at a Nationwide Career Fair?
- Understand cash flow and its role in the credit risk assessment process
- Interpret the impact of primary cash drivers
- Prepare projections to assess future cash flow quality
- Project future cash flow, debt service cover, and credit needs
- Identify potential liquidity problems before they become a threat
- Assess cash flow issues specific to international companies